A downloadable game for Windows
ALLIANCE: An intense Space Strategy/Arcade mix made for the ADL/The MADE Being an Ally Game Jam where being an ally is your only way to prevent the death of the universe (as we know it).
Summary: A fragmented, space-faring humanity struggles to put its differences and constant infightings aside and cooperate against a threat that can destroy reality itself… (full story in game/image gallery)
Controls: Mouse to interact, ESC to pause/unpause (while in-game) or quit application. Game has instructions on how to play inside.
- Visual Studio 2017 x86 Redistributable (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746571)
- A supported Windows version (as of latest game release) and a video card capable of OpenGL 3D graphics in 800x600px
- Software: Visual Studio 2017, Paint.NET, Wings 3D, Audacity
- Tools: Rye Terrell (Space 2D), fantasynamegenerators.com
- Libraries: Irrlicht Engine, irrKlang
- Fonts: The League of Moveable Type, Néstor Delgado
- Music: Kevin MacLeod, Eric Matyas
- Sound effects: eardeer, empty bell, cydon, roper1911, soundwarf, steshystesh, tomlija (freesound.org)
- Everything else: João Testas (me)
- Install the Visual Studio 2017 x86 Redistributable (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746571)
- Unzip the downloaded folder to a place of your choice and start "Alliance.exe"
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.